Raspberry Pi adapter

I have a questions related to the raspberry pi adapter :

• Is there any specific funtion of the RGB led ? My adapter’s RGB led is never turning on.
  • What is the purpose of the female headers near to the Atom ?
  • Is there any document where I can get enough info on how I can connect the atom to arduino using wires?

The documentation is very generic and is a big task perform a research on how get thing working without damaging the devices.

Thanks in advanced.

Hey Oscar,

Thanks for reaching out. I’ll look for the raspi shield information and get back to you ASAP.

As for the basic Atom pinout, you can find the schematic here

All you need is power, ground, and serial tx/rx.

Best,
Robert

Thanks. I already test and deduct the wiring according your suggestion and it worked. It would be nice to know how I can use the pins on the adapter as well.
Thanks

Hi Oscar,

We’ll pull together those adapter pin details. While we’re doing that, any other docs / details we’re missing that are keeping you from making progress? Any big holes in the docs in your opinion?

Mark

Mark:

Thanks for asking. Yes, it would be great to have a documentation related to the adapters; Im nor sure what I can do with certain pins over the board; now that I know that the Atom only needs RX/TX and power, Im sure that I can use the other pins of my Rpi, but there is no documentation about that.

Also, it would be great to have the documentation abour the python api to know what we can do from the documentation rather than viewing the code.

Thanks again.

Great. Thanks. Here are the Python API docs (in case you hadn’t found them yet). They are linked on the hardware libraries overview on our docs but it could be more apparent so we’ll fix that in a few locations.

Mark

Hi Oscar,

Robert added a few more details on the Pi Adapter’s pin out specifics towards the bottom of this section. If we’re still missing things let us know and we’ll get them added.

Mark

Great. Thanks for all the support.