Wireless Impact Detection interface wireless with Arduino

Hello,
I was thinking to use some wireless impact detection sensor in the parking area which sends the data to Arduino and some disco lights will be on as per requirement but I have only these impact detection transmitters to make it connect with internet.
I am looking for better hardware which capability to receive the wireless transmitters and at the same time help us to send the sensor data to the Azure database.
Any leads on this will be very helpful.

Hey Harry,

You can definitely set this up with our hardware. All of these impact sensors can have a peripheral radio, our Atom, connected, which will all communicate to a gateway, the Element. We have data channels you can set up through our dashboard to send all of this data, the device ID, and anything else you want to Azure very quickly.

Since these are already set up to interface with a raspberry pi, I would start there. All of our hardware is designed to interface easily with those as well.

Does that help answer your question?

• Robert

Why not build your own be way cheaper…Look at my first project …submitted to the contest …It has a 3axis Accelerometer ,Temperature Sensor and voltage monitor for battery power …

Or you can use Particles …http://www.particle.io …Build your own board …Particle mesh seems like a good fit for what your doing …

Hello @rob

You can definitely set this up with our hardware. All of these impact sensors can have a peripheral radio, our Atom, connected, which will all communicate to a gateway, the Element. We have data channels you can set up through our dashboard to send all of this data, the device ID, and anything else you want to Azure very quickly.

I was checking out the ethernet starter kit to connect with Arduino but looking for some source code examples to make it useful with this kind of sensor

Since these are already set up to interface with a raspberry pi, I would start there. All of our hardware is designed to interface easily with those as well.

Any documentation to check out the interface between these devices with raspberry pi?